My project list is a mile long, and I’m wondering what you’re working on, too.
Here’s mine, in no order:
* Internals of [Parrot](http://parrot.org/), trying to get the underlying C API handle to handle const STRING *.
* Putting out [tidyp](http://tidyp.com/), my fork of libtidy, and HTML::Tidy which will rely on it.
* Thinking about the plug-in API for [ack](http://betterthangrep.com/) 2.0.
* Wanting to get more grep-like programs listed on [betterthangrep.com](http://betterthangrep.com/).
* Gathering together info on Plack and PSGI for an article here
* Getting [perl101.org](http://perl101.org/) to list both Perl 5 and Perl 6 syntax for how to do things.
* Make an install mechanism for [vim-perl](http://github.com/petdance/vim-perl) so people don’t have to wait for Bram to release a version of vim to get the updates.
* Work on [Perl::Critic](http://perlcritic.org/) policies for [check_postgres.pl](http://github.com/bucardo/check_postgres).
* Clean out the WWW::Mechanize bug queue, especially making the live tests not run by default.
* Work on a talk on Perl 5.10 and 5.12 for [Chicago Uniforum](http://uniforumchicago.org/) in June.
* Add more languages and more philosophy to [bobby-tables.com](http://bobby-tables.com).
* Decide if I want to keep Perlbuzz in Movable Type and upgrade to the next version, or migrate to the Melody fork.
What’s on your plate? Tell us in the comments.