My project list is a mile long, and I'm wondering what you're working on, too.
Here's mine, in no order:
- Internals of Parrot, trying to get the underlying C API handle to handle const STRING *.
- Putting out tidyp, my fork of libtidy, and HTML::Tidy which will rely on it.
- Thinking about the plug-in API for ack 2.0.
- Wanting to get more grep-like programs listed on betterthangrep.com.
- Gathering together info on Plack and PSGI for an article here
- Getting perl101.org to list both Perl 5 and Perl 6 syntax for how to do things.
- Make an install mechanism for vim-perl so people don't have to wait for Bram to release a version of vim to get the updates.
- Work on Perl::Critic policies for check_postgres.pl.
- Clean out the WWW::Mechanize bug queue, especially making the live tests not run by default.
- Work on a talk on Perl 5.10 and 5.12 for Chicago Uniforum in June.
- Add more languages and more philosophy to bobby-tables.com.
- Decide if I want to keep Perlbuzz in Movable Type and upgrade to the next version, or migrate to the Melody fork.
What's on your plate? Tell us in the comments.