What’s on your to-do list for Perl projects these days? Here’s mine.
* Testing PHP code with Perl’s prove program. I wrote code to do this under Test::Harness 2.x, but 3.x has an entirely different way to do it.
* Just gave Bram the latest files for inclusion in vim 7.3
* I want to have a test suite and a packaging system and to distribute it on CPAN
* Write an FAQ and intro to let people know about cool tricks like “set equalprg=perltidy”
* Rakudo Perl 6
* Learning more Perl 6
* Want to make perl101.org have parallel examples for Perl 5 and Perl 6.
* Parrot patches
* Fixing dependency problems in the Makefile
* Checking regularly for errors that GCC’s super-strict and persnickity warning settings turn up.
* Updating links and articles on http://bobby-tables.com
* I want bobby to be the canonical source to turn to help newbies know how to avoid SQL injection
* Review of Effective Perl Programming
* Aggregate information about Plack
* Create a sitemap for Google’s benefit
* Making a ->text() method that caches its results, so that I can then…
* Make Test::WWW::Mechanize’s ->text_contains() method use it and not recalculate the same page contents over and over