These links are collected from the
Perlbuzz Twitter feed.
If you have suggestions for news bits, please mail me at
- K=R=P (Kindness = Repeat business = Profit) says @tom_peters. I say that for open source, K=U=G+S, Kindness = Users = Growth+Success.
- You probably don't want to be using use_ok() (modernperlbooks.com)
- Interpolate, concatenate or join? (perlmonks.org)
- Quick-n-dirty tool to send messages to HipChat (blogs.perl.org)
- Painless RSS processing with Mojo (blogs.perl.org)
- RT @chromatic_x If you use SQLite for your CPAN distribution's tests, consider an in-memory database. Helps parallelism/Reduces disk IO.
- Explaining web programming via Plack (blogs.perl.org)
- Common Perl pitfalls (perlmonks.org)
- Test::WWW::Mechanize adds scraping functions (perlbuzz.com)