These links are collected from the
Perlbuzz Twitter feed.
If you have suggestions for news bits, please mail me at
- In case you have a burning need to use ಠ_ಠ for warnings/errors: (metacpan.org)
- Expanded the "More Tools" page of the ack website: (betterthangrep.com) Help your users by including alternatives for them to choose from!
- YAPC::NA is NOT sold out. Still 30 tickets left. Sign up now! (blog.yapcna.org)
- Before you send a patch, send an email (petdance.com)
- For want of a newline (blogs.perl.org)
- Use the command "perldoc -q whatever" to search the Perl FAQ for "whatever"
- Perl 5.16.0 is coming soon, probably early May (rjbs.manxome.org)
- Regexp::Common has regexes for just about everything. Check there first. (search.cpan.org)
- Is Try::Tiny still the best choice for exception handling? (stackoverflow.com)
- Using named regexes in ack output (stackoverflow.com)
- Automating gov't websites w/WWW::Mechanize + HTML::DOM (blogs.perl.org)
- Using Moose's "lazy" attribute for caching (blogs.perl.org)